For Purpose team was great to work with, they made this long project go so much better than expected. The end result of the website is beautiful, we are very happy with how it looks, the willingness of the team to assist and train us and our overall ongoing partnership.
- Melissa Silugngataanit'sqaq Marton (Sugpiaq), First Alaskans Institute
In 2021 we won the International Public Relation’s Association’s top global award thanks to For Purpose who worked alongside our team as we imagined, developed and then launched a virtual event that exceeded everyone’s expectations. For Purpose also introduced our team to the world of digital campaigns, something that is critical for smaller action-focused organisations like ours.
- Christine Ammunson, Te Taura Whiri Māori Language Commission
For Purpose have been critical to the success of our organisation so far and I recommend them to anyone who needs digital support to engage their community.
- Ben Youdan, Manager, Healthy Families Manukau, Manurewa-Papakura
Building a website was a whole new venture for us, and For Purpose guided us with patience through the process. We are very happy with the results!
- Annalies Veldmeijer, Generation Zero
For Purpose produce amazing work. What sets them apart is their uniquely personal approach to learning about the people, kaupapa, values and objectives of an organisation. They exceeded our expectations, and it was a pleasure to walk with them on this part of our journey.
- Dan Anderson - Te Hou Ora Whānau Services
We needed support with both tech and wrangling people. The team at For Purpose provided the support we needed.
- Stephen Blyth, Core group member, Te Tiriti-based Futures + Anti-racism online conference 2022
They were really great. Very professional, helpful, and kind throughout the entire process!