We're looking for a multi-skilled designer to join our team.
We work on progressive campaigns for positive social change so you'll need to be aligned with our values and mission.
You can work from anywhere, the rest of our team are spread around Aotearoa and Australia, but we work closely together online. You might have another gig freelancing or studying or have some other campaigning, social media, or communications skills to bump up your hours.
We're busy but flexible - for the right person we'll do our best to work around parenting, disabilities, studying, or anything else you might have going on in your life :)
Additionally, you should have a bunch of these skills/experiences:
- Experience in creating branding and brand guidelines
- Ability to produce design based on existing brand guidelines
- Experience in digital design and building websites. Understand responsive design and accessibility design principles
- Has access to and experience in using Adobe photoshop and Indesign as well as Sketch
- Can work remotely and connect with the team via project management tools
- Ideally, experience working closely with developers
- Ability to work to a budget
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written communication skills
We're not putting a close date on applications, we'll keep looking until we find the right person - so get in touch soon!
Apply by emailing Kristin: firstname.lastname@example.org